Monday, February 9, 2009

Jenjaron Dong Zen Temple - 08/02/09

Yesterday , 08/02/09
We went to Dong Zen Temple at Jenjarom ...
Wow , there was quite nice actually :)
And when we reached there ...
There were quite lots of busses ..
And I think about there're 20++ busses ...
Damn lots right?
After that , we went for dinner at one of the restaurant there ..

After taking our dinner , and we proceed our journey to the Dong Zen Temple by walk =)
There was damn crowded as we called it ' people mountain people sea '
It was hard to let us go inside but finallt we made to go in too ...
I think there're about 40-50k people inside there ...
Quite lots of people and many of them were holding a camera to snap photos of course ..
And some of them were holding a camera with a stand to get a nicer photos I think ..

And , there're many leng luis too =)
But i can't get the chance =(

It was too crowded and at about 9.30pm ...
We decided to go back home ...
Traffic jam when we came out ..And we reahed home at about 11++ I think ..

But ....the one i wanna say is Dong Zen Temple is a NICE TEMPLE =)

SOOoooooonnNNNN ... i'll upload some photos we took at Dong Zen Temple ...

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...