Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Fifth Day For Me in TOC =)

Today , woke up at 5.00am ...
And get ready to go to TOC at 6.15am ..
At about 6.45am we reached at TOC ..

Sighhh ..as usual , we do exercise ..
Some stupid exercise actually for me =)
But quite fun actually ... =D

And our class started at 8.00am
For MPW - Mata Pelajaran Wajib as Compulsory Subject we need to take ..
Pengajian M'sia - Studies of Malaysia =='''
End at 11.00 am ..and I had some rest in car because i having a headache ..
A serious headache =( I had ...
And we get essay for this PM too ..
Need to pass up next Wednesday ..

After that , took my lunch at Fodd Planet again ..
Class started at 1.30pm ..
And we get our tasks to do ..
Total up there are 5 tasks we need to go for it ..

Task 1 : IDENTIFYING BODY TYPE
-Identify interior body components .
-Identify exterior body components .
-Identify body type .

Task 2 : TAMILIARIZING WORKSHOP TOOLS
-Identify usage of hand tools .
-Identify and usage of power tools .
-Classification of hand tools .

Task 3 : IDENTIFY HAZARD
-Usage of fire extinguisher .
-Draw workshop layout .

Task 4 : FAMILIARIZING OF MECHANICAL MEASURING TOOLS
-Vernier caliper reading .
-Micrometer reading .
-Torgue wrench .

Task 5 : FAMILIARIZING ELECTONIC/ELECTRICAL MEASURING TOOLS
-Analog multimeter
-Digital multimeter

Our class was devided into 5 group and we are in the 1st group ..
Included me , my bro and Louis ..
Today we did the task 1 and task 2 ..
And we get full marks for it =DDDDDDD

After that , our class ends at 6.00pm ..

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...