Monday, February 9, 2009

I Get To Know It Last Friday =)

On last Friday , I get to know which class I am in ...
I'm in the class of 0901C ..
There are 5 classes actually ..
And all of us is on afternoon class ..

And my bro and I wasn'y happy at all ..
Because ...our class start at 1.30 pm mostly the days and ends up at 6pm ...
Know why we don't really happy?
Cox , when we wanna go to our college in the afternoon , it will be a trafiic jam for us for a quite long of duration ..
And , when we ends up our class at 6pm ..there started a big trafiic jam through out the way we wanna go back home ..
Because we ravel everyday go and back ..

Aiksxz ..but got no choice , there are no more morning classes =(
But the office will try their best to change us to morning class ..
If can't , then we got no more choice or else move to PJ and go back home every Friday night ..

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...