Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine Day? =='''

Today , 14th of February ..
The day that every couple woll totally go out with each other ..
xD
either eat?watch movie?something romantic?
don't know what to do actually for me ..
Cox , i don't have a GirlFriend =)

Sienn ...
A question i think of so long actually ...
Why everyone was crazing to go Barcelona?
=='''

I get to know some information today about the Bio-Diesel ...
Someone said that Bio-Diesel can used on any diesel engine without any modification ..
==''
Don't know whats going on ..
Quite blur with all the information ..
Some said need to modify , can use without any modification and something else ..
Totally blur with it..
Sighhhhhhh =(

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...