Monday, February 2, 2009

College start soon =(

Sighhhhhhh =(

After tomorrow ... I am going to continue study already ...

At TOC that located at Petaling Jaya , Seksyen 19 ...

Everyday have to travel go and back ...

And the whole schedule is wake up at 5.45 am and get ready to off to my college at 6.30am =='''

Class start at 8.00 in the morning and ends at 5.30pm .

Quite a long duration of studies actually :(

As usual , after back from college , straight away go to my dad's workshop and for sure is working la )=

So ...After tomorrow , this will be my life for 2 and a half years ........

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...