Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fucking Traffic Jam After College =(

Today , we done arc welding at college ..
Quite easy but dangerous too ..
We did for about 1 hour I think ..
After that , we continue our small project ..
Recess time , we went to Food Planet again ..
Roti Telur and Mango Ice Blended I got ..

After break time ..
Continue our works again ..
xD

6 o'clock finsihed class ..
And ..
Fuck Man ..
Traffic Jam =='''
7.36pm already but we don't even get to the 1st tol ..
If not , this time - before 7.30pm we already reached my dad's workshop ..
And GUESS ..what time we reached home?
Sighhhhh ..8.10pm only reached ..

2 comments:

yinzhen said...

hey hey you you~

i found ur blog

hahah!!

PeiQi said...

u oways fcuk fcuk too lah
say people summore -.-

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...