Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Back Guyzzzz =)

ALOHA EVERYONE :)

I'm back to LOGSPOT now .

Long time never update my blog and it's because of i have no time and it is because of i'm lazy too :D

xD

I'm now having a busy and boring life :(

Everyday went for work and came back to home at night .

Every night , it was such a boring life for me and i do not know what to do and just waiting . waiting and waiting for the time to pass and go to bed :(

Is it damn so fcukin' boring? xD

And .........

For your information ..

My college life gonna start next month .

It will be hard for me to wake up early in the morning :(

To travel go and back to college from Klang -> PJ -> Klang everyday :(

Very pity right?aiksxzzzzz :(

2 comments:

Freezeon7 said...

not pity at all la plz..enjoy it man..u choose what u wan..go for it la..haiz..N welcome back to blogie..haha..

=ys=

TOMATO ♥ PEACE said...

Freeseon7 - haha xD sure ..and for u too~

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...