Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ishhhh !!! today was so suckzzzzzz =(

Today , was damn so bad luck :(

Ishhhh ...

A car of my dad's friend's worker went our shop to do alignment ..

FCUK!!!!!

Just take a bussiness of RM12 , we did it like hell =x

Asking him to change his wheel nuts but he doesn't want to ...

At last , the wheel nuts losed . fuck~!

We had to opened up all the things man ..such as , if i tell will you know what is that? xD

The guy scolded us like hell man =(

I was thinking to scold him back but i didn't do so ..

But at last , we managed to get it well as before =='''

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...