Monday, January 19, 2009

What The FCUK ~!!!

Walao ..

Today i went back to the shop that i bought my new phone SE W380i .

I went there to check up on my phone .

The front screen of my phone doesn't shows anything like before when first i bought it .

=='''

What the . then the person that work in that shop ask me to master restart .

I dont even know what is that ..he did it for me but still the SAME!!!

Bull Shit .he said that need to send back to repair ==''' and my phone was still uner warranty .

Luckily la =)

But he borrowed me a phone , a LAOYA(old) phone ==''' -> Nokia 6620

And . it takes 1 week time to take back my phone .

Oh SHIT , i'll be dying on 1 week can't be using it =(

Somehow , luckily i never sell out my old phone (SE W810i) . and i still can use a walkman phone while waiting for 1 week times =='''

Hoho :) and something very funny =DDDDDD

The guys that works in that shop don't even know what to write on the piece of receipt =='''

Damn STUD i think =) but finally he wrote front LCD donot show anything , i meant he wrote in mandarin la =)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...