Thursday, January 29, 2009

Untitled =) PINKY DAY

Today morning after took our breakfast [ Bah Kut Teh ] ...

My mum teached me how to go to my college - TOC

Wow ...seriously , i am not really remember how to go =(

Ermmm ...

After came back from there ....

I took a rest and bath ...i went out at about 1.55pm .

First , i went to fetch Wan Min =)

I am wearing pink colour t-shirt and when i went to fetch Wan Min ..

Oh ... she was wearing a pink shirt too =)

After that , we went to fetch Mona ..

And wowwwwww =D she was too wearing a pink jacket =)

Saw?we got the same feeling?! =DDDDD

Suddenly , Juh Yen sms Wan Min and ask us to fetch her ..

Walao =( we had to go to KP to fetch her =='''

At last , i decided to fetch her.....

SHIT!!! ..Traffic jam pulak =='''

Stucked in the MASSIVE JAM for about 1 hour =='''

But finally ... i fetch Juh Yen at the Mobil Petrol Station ...

And =D she was too wearing pink colour outfit =)

A car of 4 pink people =)

At last ..we reached at Kevin's house at about 4pm++

But ,aiksxzzzzz ....i've to go back earlier cox my mum call me before we reached there =='''

So ....END OF STORY =DDDDD

3 comments:

Freezeon7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yours truly, the Shedevil said...

dropped by.

TOMATO ♥ PEACE said...

Shedevil .

sher lin there?

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...