Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What to SAY???

Yesterday [ 27-02-09 ] , after took our breakfast and we went to SUNWAY PYRAMID =)

But at last ... NOTHING to buy =(

And we took our lunch at Ajisen Ramen ..

Quite nice actually ..i mean the food la =D

We came back home at about 1pm something ...

After that , I went for movie michelle but at last we didn't do so =(

After that , I went to KelMing's house ... and went back at about 1am something i think =D ....Terrence [ LV's BF ] won 500++ ..walao ..

And and and ....................

Today , all of us went to Wan Min's house ...

I'm the most early =='''

When all of us reached already .....we started to gamble =)

Kai Seng & Kevin losed alot men ..about 800 =='''

And Kel Ming won about 200++ , Jason won 400 ...

And some of us losed and of course included me xD

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...