Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pangkor Trip from 11 of DEC - 13 of DEC =)

Heyyy :)

I'm back from pangkor Island ...

Quite fun actually ..

We drinking beer at the 1st night - Heineken , Carlsberg & Orange Vodke

2nd day .. we went out to other island ..

The most bad luck for us was snorkling ..

All over our legs were injured badly ..

xD

to pull up some people ...YJ had a damn bad luck ...

He stepped on a slipery rock and felt down ..

His leg ..OMG ~~~

Haha =)

After back from the sea ...

We straight away went down for swimming pool ..but others playing Banana Boat ..for your information - I won't play Banana Boat although u beat me until die =)

Okay la ..

End here for now ..

3 comments:

Freezeon7 said...

hey..glad 2 join da trip wit u..gain lots of memories there..no matter hw wad when..brotha sista wil last 4ever..add oil n gud luck..
=carez, ys=

Kay Yuen said...

FUN MAR GOOD LOH! xD

Know who am I bo?! xD

TOMATO ♥ PEACE said...

Freezeon - yea ..i'll remember it forever too :) u too

Kelly - sure i noe ..xD kelly in fs and msn right?PeiKee fren? xD

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...