Saturday, April 18, 2009

SW - Our 1st DATE =)

Oh man ,
Today i din't go for work ..
I think my dad will be not happy gua?but he takes us no point =)

Woke up at 09.45 am ..
Then wash face , bath and eat then go out to KTM ady ..
Then me and Zack reached KL Sentral at about 11.45 am ==
Cox we promise to meet at there at 12.30pm ..
Mana tau ...She missed a train ==
So he reached at 1 something i think ..

Then we go SW lo ...

But today she seems like not happy wor ..
I still dunoe what's going on ..
Her fren is coming but then i dint see any shadow of her fren pun ..
I think this is the reason to make her so ' Penin' Kepala'?
Trying to tam her all the time we been together =)
I failed? is it DEAR? =(

Then at about 4 something i think cox her fren come ady ..
She need to go some place else and night to the party ..
When walking back , quite miss her actually =)
She miss me too? I dunoe =(

Today can't make to take photo with her cox i see her like no mood ..
So din't ask her to take photo =='''

We should have a better date =)

Kay la , end of story ..Lazy to continue the story of us =)
I miss YOU ..

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...