Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Status - In A Relationship =D

Wow ..
Something to announce ..
Listen guysss =D

I'm now in a relationship=D
Especially to my best buddies la ..

Today just started the love story ...
With one girl ..
That stay at ...[ why should i say this? == ]
xD
17 years old la ..same with me ..
Her name - PeiQi .
As her sir name ler ...she dont really like to say it out ..
xD

For the last information ..
Not i wanna to tell it other people ..
Or telling that i got a girlfriend ady ..
But SHE FORCE ME TO WRITE ONE ..
Hopefully she wotn angry after read this ..

14/04/09 ...... couple of .....?
xD

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...