Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Borin' Life At COLLEGE today , Written exam today practical exam tommorrow .

Reach college at about 6.45am this mornign for LAN subject : Pendidikan Moral .
As usual , class finished at 11.30 am ..
Then guess what we do . Went to CC and play game cox got nothin' to do ..
=='''
Class started at 1.30 pm ..
Ish , we're so bored until me and vance went out to canteen for some drinks ..
Guess what happen ..
xD Got a indian guy with his father in the canteen ..
Vance talk to him ..
Vance : TOC good!!!
Indian : HUH?
Vance : TOC good !!!
Indian : I'm already a senior ..
Vance : huh? cox he cant hear clearly included me ..
Indian : I'm already a senior here !!!

hoho xD,I laugh like mad people ..
Vance was so PAISEH / embraasing ..
xDDDDD

Then , written exam started at 4.30pm ..
Quite easy actually ...
But i think i wrong few questions cox of careless ..
=='''

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...