Saturday, April 4, 2009

12 Rounds by JOHN CENA =) 04/04/09 - 9.30pm

xD
Today suddenly said wanna go and watch movie =='''
When my bro , Lian go for the cinema looking whether there is tickets or empty seats or not ..
Guess what we wanna to watch? xD I think most of you know la ..
The Fast & The Furious 4 ==
Who knows , there is no more seats(ticket) =='''
Even the midnight show also full??? Sighhhhh

Then my bro dont know went where already ==
So me and zack decided to watch 12 rounds by John Cena ..
quite a good movie la ..
Not bad to watch ..xD
Then .....



We went back home =DD

==''' Sighhh

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...