Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our 1st Semester Already Finsihed =)

Wow ..
Time really flysssssss ...
We already inished our 1st semester ..
And I think we all pass the both terms?
Perhaps la =)

Next week will be our 2nd semester already ..
Heard that , the terms we gonna get through was quite hard ..
Maybe?
Don't try to think it 1st ..
Just let it be bah? xD

And next week ..
Friday i won't be online and not around Klang ..
Friday night I'll be at NILAI already ..
Cox got inter-college basketball cmpetition ..
Although I know that we can't win ..
But just try la =)

Okay la ..
So ..wish US GOOD LUCK la ya =DDDDD

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...