Monday, March 16, 2009

Inter-College Skill Challenge 13-15 MARCH

Zack , Jason , Kevin and I went for the inter-college competition ..
We took part in basketball ..
When we reached there , GUESS what is our response?
WE get shocked man ..
All the basketball players are taller than us ..
I think so they are 185cm above ..

Damn ..
How should us to win?
I don't know too =D

During this few days ,
except 4 of us , there are 2 more students took part too..
I meant TOC's students la ..
One of them did a shmeful thing .
I dont want mention la ..
Sighhh~

At the end of the competition ..
We won 1 match la =)
get the 5th place =(

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...