Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DatoHamzah's School Open's Day .

Well , last sunday was a school open's day for SMK DatoHamzah .
It was the 1st time having a canteen's day [ school open's day ] since i startedto study at there and now i'm already graduated .
I've met alot of ' old friends ' .
I'm now that suprised to see my old gangs [ bunch of old friends ] as well , known as - JELZ BOYZ & Brotha Sista .
The only thing that makes me shocked and totally don't know what to say is ....
A fatty that one of the CREW of Jelz Boyz ,
Oh GOD , he's thin now compared to last time .
I can't even recognise him when i 1st saw him during the day .
And yet , i went back earlier and forgot to take photo with him ..
He is now damn god thin man ..i don't know how to explain . lolz .
By the way ,
To my dear FATTY =) . KEEP IT UP AND MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE .
I KNOW YOU"RE COURTING A GIRL =)
SO , I'M HERE TO WISH YOU GOOD LUCK
AND ALL THE BEST DUDE :)
DON'T GIVE UP xD.
I HEARD ALOT OF NEWS ABOUT HOW SERIOUS ARE YOU
NOWADAYS IN 'keep fit' .
IT"S GOOD DUDE =) BUT DON'T DIN'T EAT AT ALL YA :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...