Wednesday, July 1, 2009

To Be INDEPENDENT .

Today is the 3rd day of OJT already =)
Times pass really FAST .
But felt like very SLOW too cause I quite miss HOME ..
AND my family - Papa , Mummy and my brothers .

The 1st day i've done Toyota.Harrier
The 2nd day i've done Yoyota.MR-S
The 3rd day[today] i've done a LEXUS.

I knew my mum and dad miss us so much .
My youngest brother too .
I MISS THEM SO MUCH .

Goin' back on this FRIDAY straight away after work .
Hopin' it will be FRIDAY tommorrow .
Sigh .

2 comments:

Freezeon7 said...

hey, is there any changes that Brotha Sista have a meet on this weekend? wonder that may be u miss us too..

TOMATO ♥ PEACE said...

xD anytime .i'm coming back on every saturday .

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...