Tuesday, May 12, 2009

11 May =='''

Yesterday after Moral class ..
We went out for lunch =)
'we' included me , zack , vance , lian , isaac , weng and carwen ..
Then , Isaac , Weng , Lian and Carwen go to the restaurant first ..
Cox i went to fetch my cousin sister and her friend ..
== Guess what , I can't found the Beauty Saloon they studying ..
So we just waited at the Red Bliss WEDDING CENTRE =='''
Then , we went to SS2 for lunch ..

Then then then ...Sighhh =(
All of them SUAN me man ..SHIT !!!
Sighhh ..

Then after lunch ..
5 of us went to 1U =='''
Have a nice time and chatting too la ..
Long story ~~~~~~
Then when goin' back ..
Oh SHIT! we forgot where we parked our car ..
WALAO , findin' here and there for almost 45 minutes =='''
But finally wwe managed to found my car =)
But late for class ..Sighhhhh~

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Heyy guysss =) Thanks for viewing my blog ya . Name→CHUA CHIN ZHENG .. Nick→ZHENG / Tomato Age→18 years old [ 2009 ] MSN/FS→chinzheng_1116@hotmail.com I'm just a normal guy ...